26 January 2013

Hello, this is my first time writing my personal blog on flowers. I was a florist who lives in Florida. I have dedicated my whole life helping brides to choose and arrange their wedding flowers for the most important day of their life. As a hobby I am writing this blog to help new brides accomplish their dream wedding by having the most beautiful flower arrangements. As you can imagine its no easy on a bride to have so many responsibilities before her big day and as you may know flowers are the essence of a wedding.

A bride can choose wedding flowers that she likes and that have a special meaning to her. Flowers come in different sizes, colors and shapes. One of the most popular flowers are roses. Wholesale roses are not only popular for weddings but they can be used for everyday events. They can be used in boutonnieres, corsages, bridal bouquets, cake decorations, church arrangements and centerpieces. Wholesale roses can be combined with almost any wedding flowers available in the market.

I personally love hydrangeas and Calla Lilies, which will make the perfect compliment when combined with roses. In my personal opinion fresh cut flowers should not only be used for weddings but just to cheer up your everyday life. I have also dedicated my life to grow fresh flowers in my garden. As an everyday routine I wake up very early in the morning to water my flowers. Growing flowers is a full time job that requires a lot of patience and time.

Flowers smell good and they make this world more beautiful. You need to have love and you have to care for them everyday, flowers are simply magical. Growing flowers can be an exciting adventure for those who really love and are crazy about fresh cut flowers. In my garden I grow hydrangeas, carnations, roses, sunflowers and orchids among others. When I am not in my garden I love to watch flower videos and I also enjoy reading books that help me learn more and more about wedding flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing information about flowers and flower delivery in Naples FL. Valentine's Day is right around the corner and flowers make the perfect gift! I will have to share your name with family and friends in the area.

    ReplyDelete