29 October 2013

The other night I happened to be driving back home through Bridgetown with my friend, Jerome. On the way home, we talked about everything.  However, it was when we dodged a speeding truck that came charging towards us from the opposite direction and knocked us off the road that we got really shaken up! The car spun out of control and ended up crashing into some cut rock.  Managing to scrape myself out, the only number that flashed across my mind was to call AutoMate from CGI - the 24-hour emergency response team.



Actually, I have my car insured with Consumers’ Guarantee Insurance. Honestly speaking, they did not disappoint me. On the contrary, I was impressed with their prompt response. No sooner had I called them than their field representative arrived to my rescue.
I also remember that once earlier when my car had suffered a flat tyre in the middle of a deserted road at night, this efficient team from CGI sprang to my rescue.  No wonder, this time, CGI’s name was the first to flash across my mind!

The AutoMate team came, they saw and they made sure we were ok.  On that frightful night, they arrived within 20 minutes of my calling them. They helped me and Jerome get medical care and ensured that the damage caused to my car was well taken care of due to motor insurance. This timely assistance saved our lives and soon my car was repaired and back to its former glory! What more could a proud car owner possibly ask for? Hats off to Consumers’ Guarantee Insurance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment