28 December 2013

I have always been an ardent party addict. It was since my childhood days this addiction got stronger with me attending almost every kind of parties irrespective of anything existent. The initial dose Trans that swept me off my feet came when I was in 12th standard. It was my teenage where for the first time I tasted the bit of the magical cocktail that soothed my heart to refresh my brain. I still remember the fun I had, but this article is not about my experience but about something that really got into my veins since then.

Alcohols, cocktails are the common stuff that boosts up any party ambiance. These are such initiators that make you feel the breeze of freedom. It takes you away to a world where only you exist thereby sparing you from the pit called life. Parties act as a great stress buster also, these fun filled time with friends and relatives make your brain get the oxygen to initiate the sparkling of life. Talking about parties and alcohols, I must mention about the finest quality I ever came across.

I remember attending a party where we were told to come in the uniform of super heroes. It was fun as all were dressed up to look funny. I still remember the party which certainly for every reason holds special importance in my heart. There for the first time I came across the Signature Cocktail. I just loved it, No cocktail tasted like the signature though cocktail was not new to me, its quality was simply the best thing I ever had. I remember having Flower Powder Sour on that day. Its sour taste extracted from natural resources simply makes the product a leader amidst its varieties.

Friends, as I always say, never risk your life, while you set out to enjoy. It is your life that matters the most. Party hard but do remember to keep yourself safe. There remains no credence in boozing and then driving to jam your car. It may take your life. Never make this line get crossed and take necessary measures in avoiding such circumstances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment